PROTECTION AND SAFETY
For large format packaging with high demand on stability
UNIPACK is our new special grade for applications requiring increased stiffness – e.g. for large format box types with high demand on stability. UNIPACK also has the well-known key features of UNIBOARD-S: consistent quality and very good processing properties for maximum process stability at all stages of the supply chain.
Its characteristic features include:
- Bending stiffness gains up to 20%
- Sustainability by grammage reduction
- Ease of printing
- High availability through regular production cycles
- Approval including 36th recommendation of the BfR (German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment)
- Range of grammages from 350 - 450 gsm
These features make it the preferred material for large format packaging with high demand on stability. A glued version of UNIPACK is available for frozen food applications.
Please see datasheet for technical parameters.
Please note our various processing instructions.
Our Technical Customer Service will be happy to help with any questions.